Friday, June 8, 2012

Pink Lemonade


Love this outdoor setting. A pink upholstered couch has to be the epitome of luxurious outside entertainment. Cloth lampshades of linen, burlap and ruffles do not even seem out of place to me.
Oh, what a party this would be...


Only a pink glass filled with pink lemonade would do. The touch of a real pink rose and striped vintage style straw, magical!


What else but relax after the party in an old vintage chair with your own parasol. Needlepoint, my favorite textiles, adorns a pillow and footstool ( look close to notice the dainty white trim around the stool).
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Karen

4 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Hi Karen:) Love those pictures too. Lots of inspiration.
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hi Karen, your first pic of Found Blog is so inspiring to view, here the link to her site: http://inventory.foundrentals.com/

From there you can view her blog and watch out you'll be there hours! Happy Weekend, T

acorn hollow said...

It looks so lovely and comfortable.
but I think of weather. We are getting a thunder storm now.
Cathy

Gisele my Arbonne said...

Hi Karen, I'm ready to relax outdoors. That's just what I did for a short time Sunday on my Victorian porch. Love the photos!