Friday, March 30, 2012

Paris duo!


Krumpet & I dream of returning soon to Paris. Just had new passport pics taken, the 1st step correct?
Do you find that you did not like your current passport photo until you get a new one, then you want the old one back?


Well, Krumpet did not really accompany me when I have visited France,
 but this time, he will!
Cafes galore on the schedule, a bowl of water for le chein, merci.


Naturally we will EAT CAKE!
and wear scarves!
thanks for visiting!
Karen & Krumpet

3 comments:

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Take me with you!! I won't eat much or take up much space I promise!! Lol!! I have always wanted to go to Europe! I am going to get my passport photo taken too- just so I have the first step in place as well!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!
xoxox, Courtney

Jeanny said...

Wow! The cake certainly looks really lovely.


Interior designer

Gisele my Arbonne said...

Love the Cafe. Latte please. Great plans. Europe is beautiful. I haven't traveled in awhile.