Saturday, December 3, 2011

Santa are you listening?



Hi Santa,
It's me Karen. I just wanted to tell you that I have been a very good girl this year... 


  I tried to make your job of gift giving very easy for you this year.



Here are my favorite things all together in these treasuries  I made on Etsy.
Thank you,
Karen

 Etsy is the perfect place to shop for Christmas, and make your own wish list.
For me that means always hats, jewelry, vintage oddities~ usually in pinks, grays and tans...
Karen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm LOVING these boards! Thanks for the ideas!!! I'm thinking I have hours ahead of me on your wonderful blog! So glad you stopped by and left a sweet note so I can know about Brayton Homestead!!! I'm your newest follower and would love for you to follow me, too on your next visit!!!

XO, Aimee from ItsOverflowing