Sunday, May 30, 2010

Blog Giveway



How many reasons to thank Mom for all she taught me?
LET ME COUNT THE WAYS...
1.
Mom's talent and love of decorating was infectious. Her taste was classic meets artistic, a woman way ahead of her time.

Consequently, I was moving furniture around in my bedroom at an early age, painting things, covering everything in different colored and patterned paper and accessorizing to go with it; then changing it. Now I take her Classic yet Artistic style into my Interior Design business. Thanks Mom...
Do not forget to leave a comment and follow to enter my blog giveaway! You can enter on this post too.
Image: google images

12 comments:

Susan said...

I've added your button to my blog with a caption that says, "I really want to win this!"
:) Fingers crossed! :)
Blessings!

Unknown said...

thank you so much Susan. I appreciate you posting my blog button! good luck.

Karen

Pretty Things said...

OH my, how much would I rock out that dresser?

Blessed Serendipity said...

I love that pink dresser!
-Danielle

Angela said...

I have a wonderful memory of my mom letting me pin paper butterflies to the drapes in my bedroom. I had drawn them and colored them...she told me they were beautiful. I still like papercrafts and I'm thankful to my momma for allowing me to display my "work" at a young age.

Anne Lorys said...

Your mom gave you a wonderful gift, the gift of creativity!

Fab dresser!

XO,
Anne

Ms. Robinson said...

SHUT UP!! excellent pink dresser!!!!!

Beth Gales said...

Oh that pink dresser is so chic!

Unknown said...

I also believe that you are ahead of your time with such beautiful taste!!!....and how do I love that pink dresser:)

she dreams big! said...

You mom is one special lady! We are who we are because of our moms' encouragement!

I gave you a shout out on my sidebar!

Fifi Flowers said...

I LOVE that photo of the commode and chair... I painted it awhile back!
ADORABLE jewelry!

Unknown said...

Gisele said, " Fabulous bureau!! I just love your photos!!"