Sunday, April 19, 2009

Scanning Somerset

Took a close look at my town through the eyes of the camera and was pleasantly surprised. I present my collage of Somerset, Massachusetts.

Ended a wonderful day with a gallery opening with my friend Lisa, great time!
Earlier, stopped at yard sales, the flea market and picture taking ~ in and out of the car~ but for the last stop Krumpet was tired so I kept him in the car right near me. Last shot taken, got into the car, camera still on, he looked at me with this face—I kid you not!!!!!!!

Images: Brayton Homestead Interiors

10 comments:

Mandi said...

lil' Krumpet is such a happy puppy! i have never seen a dog smile like that, too cute! lol

. said...

This is quite possibly the cutest picture I've ever seen of a dog's face-look at that expression! Like a cheshire cat smile. My Mavis (a chihuahua) would love Krumpet!!

Kristin :)
http://www.HappyFlyingButtons.blogspot.com
http://www.FlyingButtons.blogspot.com

Gisele my Arbonne said...

What a picture!! He's smiling! I love it.n Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

OH! thank you for sharing this cute picture!! I just love dogs. I have a shyt tzu named cosmo and they are so much fun. I just love that smile.You made him a happy pup that day!

Unknown said...

What a lovely collage of Somerset, looks like a very quaint town. Also a perfect Kodak moment, of Krumpet. I know they don't use that expression anymore, but it was.

Atrio said...

Hello, my half Portuguese friend! I tried to describe your dog photo to my husband but he will have too SEE IT to believe it! Since I am a New England girl at heart, I love everything on your blog and it makes me miss home. Congratulations on your beautiful interior designing and photography!

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

What a face! The is so funny:D I love the "my town" collage...very pretty!

victoria kloch said...

oOh...so cute! and now I'm smiling too. :-)

Lara Harris said...

OMD!This is classic!LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Thank you all for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments...