Saturday, April 18, 2009

French Country Dog House


As he enters his house the dog thinks to himself, Joie de vivre, what a lucky dog I am. Euro Antique Market has the most incredible finds to purchase including this French Country antique dog house. I am whisked away to the French countryside every time I visit her shop and blog; treat yourself and visit! Can you imagine this incredible dog house in my yard for Krumpet? Alas, it is sold, but it will not stop be from dreaming about it and all their other lovely finds. Thank you for all the enjoyment....
Image: European Antique Market

8 comments:

agnesofgod said...

What a find. You are right Euro Antique market is a treat. thanks for the link.

Unknown said...

How I would love that in my yard for my Boston Terrier. He would feel like a king for sure!!!

Caroline said...

I really love this, you do not often see a nice looking dog house.

Gisele my Arbonne said...

That would definitely look great in your yard!! It would be a palace for Krumpet.

Country French Antiques said...

Bonjour Karen,
Merci for the mention! Krumpet would have looked too at home in the house!
Nice blog you have, music sounds fimiliar too!
Bisou

Unknown said...

thank you Country French Antiques, yes most of my music I heard on your blog- love it, thanks again for letting me show your dog house!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

My Beau would adore this beautiful "maison"..:)
xo Lidy

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

so cute- love love love it!!!
Great blog- thank you for stopping by our bohemian bliss blog-