Thursday, April 2, 2009

Eclectic charm




Raspberry, blueberry and vanilla combine to make an eclectic living room. A traditional sofa becomes Modern with a clean white fabric and a mix of pillows. I love a white couch on an oriental carpet! The charming Moroccan base to the end table and fresh contemporary art on the walls harmonize beautifully. Do not be afraid to mix styles and express yourself…..
Unusual raspberry hued parrot tulips in a simple glass drinking picture is an eclectic mix in itself.; can’t you picture the flowers on that Moroccan end table along with the lovely strawberry platter and luscious pomegranates? How exotic!
Images: Domino, Country Living, Rice

6 comments:

Caroline said...

I love this design. You can do so much with a white sofa and I love the fact that you took inspiration from fruits.

Lorajean said...

SOO pretty!

Unknown said...

I love the sofa, the white bookshelves and the picture. It is such a neat looking room. I do love how they mixed traditional with modern. Also what a great idea how to display the flowers in a drinking glass!!

Gisele my Arbonne said...

The whole look is so refreshing, cool and ready for summer. I can see that at a summer home on the cape.

agnesofgod said...

I've traveled to Morrocco and I get the vibe indeed- nice!

Jeanne said...

LOL. A white couch won't work for me anytime soon - 4 children would leave spots in rasberry, blueberry and other shades. I'll just have to enjoy your photos, I guess.